Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
A credit card is required to book hotel reservations and will be charged for the first night's room and tax up to three days prior to your arrival. If you wish to cancel, please do so 4 days prior to arrival to avoid cancellation penalties. Should you cancel reservations within 3 days of arrival date, one night’s room and tax will be charged to your credit card. In the event you do not arrive on the confirmed arrival date, your reservation will be canceled and one night’s room and tax will be charged to your credit card.
At check-in, the front desk will verify your check-out date. Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay. Should you choose to depart early, price is subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
Photos of guestrooms are representative of the general design and decor of the rooms. The exact layout and view in any of the guestroom photos are not guaranteed. Bedding configurations, specific room location and view preferences are also not guaranteed; these preferences may be made on a request only basis.
Special Terms apply for Advance Rate Plans which are Fully Prepaid, Non Changeable, Non Refundable and will be noted as such in the Rate Plan Description.
- The $25 per room, per night, plus tax resort fee provides: (*Resort fee is applicable 5/23/14-10/13/14)
- Access to Health Club including indoor pool, hot tub, locker rooms, steam saunas, strength room, group fitness room, cardio theatre, and group classes when available.
- Access to outdoor zero entry pool, hot tub and fire pit (seasonal)
- Access to Ultimate Backyard including four tennis courts, disc golf, basketball court, volleyball court, croquet, shuffleboards, and playground.
- Access to Samoset Kids Club (seasonal)
- Wireless Internet in hotel guest rooms and public spaces where available.
- Access to business center and boarding pass printers.
- Self or valet parking.
- Concierge Service.
- Daily newspaper in La Bella Vita Ristorante.
- In-room bottled water upon arrival.
- In-room coffee with Keurig coffee maker.
- Unlimited local calls and toll free number access.
100% of the resort fee is used to support these services. No portion of the resort fee constitutes a gratuity and no portion goes to any resort associate.